TERMS AND CONDITIONS: THE HALLS XS FLIP.POP.GO ACTIVATIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate.
The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants of the HALLS XS FLIP.POP.GO ACTIVATIONS.
- THE PROMOTION:
THE HALLS XS FLIP.POP.GO ACTIVATIONS Promotion ("the Promotion") conducted by Mondelez South Africa (Pty) Limited, Building 6 Woodmead Estate, 1 Woodlands Drive, Woodmead, 2195, Tel: 011 253 4000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting ("the Promoter").
- PROMOTION PERIOD
- The promotion will run from the 12th October 2018 until the 30 November 2018 (“The Promotional Period).
- The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter
- WHO MAY ENTER
- All Participants must:
- be a natural person and be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the date of entry.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
- The participant and/or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- The participant voluntarily accept and assume all risks incident to the event, including the risk of lost, stolen and/or damaged property or personal injury. You indemnify a Popular Bunch (Pty) Limited, Mondelez South Africa (Pty) Limited and it’s affiliates and all directors, officers, employees, service providers/agents, representatives and/or any other volunteers thereof, from any liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising out of/or relating to participating at this event.
- The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including but not limited to a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to reject any participant who has not complied with these
- Terms and Conditions. Errors and omission may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Neither Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to allow marketing material to be sent to them from the Promoter during and after the Promotion Period. Participants will have the option to Opt Out with every SMS received, with the exception of the first SMS.
- Participants of this promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information to the Promoter, its associated agencies and the third-party service providers running the Promotion in conjunction with the Promoter.
- By entering this Promotion, participants authorize the Promoter to collect, store and use personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication and inform the Promoter in writing should the participant wish to be removed from all communication. The selected participants also authorizes the Promoter to share their name and surname on physical artworks that well be produced and showcased in public areas.
- By entering this Promotion, the participant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the participant has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 13 Harrowdene Office Park, Kelvin Drive, Woodmead, Sandton, 2191, Attention: Legal Department.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Promotion and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonable deems necessary.
- The onus rests on the participants to check the website for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
- No liability shall lie on the Promoter in favour of any participant and/or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore, the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledges that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. This Promotion in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- In part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or enforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
- Any dispute with number ownership (such as more than one individual claiming to be the owner of the same mobile/ contact number – verbally or otherwise) will result in immediate disqualification of both the number and the individuals and no negotiations will be entered into.
- All terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Republic of South Africa and should a doubt or dispute occur, it will be taken before the courts of Republic of South Africa.
- This Promotion is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers/ promotions offered by the Promoter.